Patagonia Women's Serenity Pants Regular
Some say you can't climb in yoga clothes. Well, our Serenity Pants were at the crags long before they were at the studio. Conceived on the shores of Tenaya Lake by our original gang of climbing ambassadors, Serenity Pants have endured a decade of Tuolumne granite, Wingate sandstone and Smith Rock welded tuff. The 89% organic cotton/11% spandex knit stretches yet holds its shape. The wide waistband is comfortable under a harness but can be folded over and worn at the hips.
- Soft organic cotton for comfort and breathability, spandex for stretch
- Wide waistband can be rolled up or down
- New improved gusset for comfort and mobility
- Straight leg with flat overlock seams
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- This is a Fair Trade Certified™ product: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified™ clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- 9.4-oz 89% organic cotton/11% spandex knit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 334 g (11.8 oz)
- Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- Made in India.