Patagonia Women's Dirt Craft Jacket
Over hardpack trails and serrated ridgelines, springtime’s ever-changing moods can’t keep you from grinning. Our new Dirt Craft Jacket deflects those fussy, seasonal squalls while remaining light, tough, stretchy and breathable. The 95% nylon/5% spandex ripstop soft shell fabric also provides wind resistance and sheds light moisture with its DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Zippers close the two hand pockets and the concealed chest pocket, while hook-and-loop tabs adjust the cuffs. With a single-pull hem and a drop tail for added coverage when cycling.
- Lightweight and stretchy nylon/spandex ripstop breathes to regulate temperature and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light weather
- Vislon® zippers with cord pulls
- Secure zippered chest pocket hidden under welt
- Secure zippered hand pockets
- Hook-and-loop tabs for cuff adjustment
- Single-pull hem adjustment
- Drop tail for protection on bike
- Materials 95% nylon (60% recycled)/5% spandex stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 9.1 oz
- Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.