Osprey Tempest 9 Pack
The Tempest 9 is a women’s specific panel loading technical daypack ideal for day hiking, mountain biking and extended trail runs. The Tempest series shares all of the same lightweight and high performance features of the ever popular Talon series but with harness, hipbelt and specific torso sizes designed to fit a woman’s body.
- Weight: WXS/WS:1 lb3 oz/WS/WM : 1 lb 5oz.
- Volume:WS/WM:427 in³ (7
L)/WS/WM : 549 in³ (9 L)
- Dimensions:WXS/WS:16" x 9" x 8"/WS/WM : 18" x 9" x 8"
- Material: Nylon
- Fixed gender specific BioStretch™ hipbelt. The BioStretch™ gender specific built-in hipbelt is a mesh covered, die cut slotted hipbelt featuring zippered stretch mesh pockets and a modified straight ErgoPull™ closure system providing comfortable, stable load transfer and carry.
- External hydration Located between the Tempest backpanel and main pack body is an exterior hydration compartment. Locate the H2O icon and loosen load lifter straps at the top of the pack.
- Single ice tool attachment
- Stow-On-The-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Top stash pocket
- Panel load main compartment access with zippered mesh backpanel pocket.
- Front panel storage bungee webbing with fabric wings provides quick and easy in an out storage for lightweight layers and other items.