Patagonia Women's Daily Bikini
The moisture-wicking qualities of our Daily Bikini make the Osa Peninsula’s humid coastal trails that much more pleasant. Made with a quick-drying polyester/spandex single-knit jersey fabric, these underwear have a 100% organic cotton gusset liner that’s bonded—rather than sewn on—so it stays smooth and flat. Elastic, stitched waistband and slot-stitched side seams secure them in place. Bonded side seams and leg openings prevent the appearance of panty lines. Low-rise fit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made with lightweight, wicking polyester/spandex single-knit jersey fabric
- 100% organic cotton gusset is bonded to the panty so it stays smooth and in place
- Waist is stitched with delicate elastic to hold it in place
- Bonded side seams and leg openings prevent the appearance of unwanted panty lines
- Low-rise fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Materials Body: 3.6-oz (prints: 3.5-oz) 88% polyester/12% spandex single knit Gusset: 3.4-oz 100% organic cotton
- Weight: 7 oz.
- Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.