Patagonia Men's Capilene Daily L/S Graphic T
Feels like a welcome-home party even if your plans include staying put. Made from Capilene® Daily, this is our stretchiest baselayer for everyday wear, designed to provide stay-cool, nonbunching comfort. We call our baselayer category “Daily,” but uncommon qualities like Fair Trade Certified™ sewing makes our Capilene® Daily styles something out of the ordinary. The fabric has the wicking-performance backbone of Capilene® polyester, but in a stretchier, regular fit most suited to everyday pursuits, work or play. Polygiene® permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing. Features include a smooth 100% recycled polyester jersey face for next-to-skin comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility and a self-fabric neck that feels soft against skin.
- Lightweight Capilene® polyester jersey has superior stretch and is smooth and comfortable against the skin, featuring Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Self-fabric crewneck
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Pigment printing is indiscernible to the touch and maintains stretch of material
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Artists by color: Neil Hubert (VWFG), based on original art by Neil Hubert (CLNF); Patagonia original art (STWI, OXBB, LOCY)
- Materials 3.7-oz (125-g) 100% recycled polyester jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Weight 5.5 oz
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.