Patagonia Women Long-Sleeved Anchor Bay Shirt
Some of us have the patience for long days trout fishing on the river but not the skin. With a UPF rating of 50+ and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish this lightweight nylon shirt offers sun protection and a tight weave that discourages biting insects. The back yoke has a mesh lined vented opening that keeps the air moving. Long sleeves roll up and secure with an adjustable tab. Hip length.
- Button-front placket and two chest pockets
- Vented opening with mesh at back yoke for breathability
- Long sleeves roll up and secure with a tab and button
- Slight drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- Weight: 6.1 oz
- Materials: 3-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers. .