Teva Women's Omnium Sandal
The Women's Omnium Sport Sandal is versatile enough for all of your adventures, providing you additional coverage for protection, quick-drying materials to keep you comfortable and Teva tested Spider Rubber® to keep you on your feet. This shoe is great for sit on top kayaking, river rafting, canoeing, and amphibious hiking. Added coverage for protection, quick-drying materials to keep you comfortable and Teva tested Spider Rubber® to keep you on your feet; the Omnium
is versatile enough for all of your adventures.
- Uppers: Nylon webbing and mesh uppers for
- Quick-release buckle for easy entry/exit
- An open sandal
with the athletic fit required for outdoor performance
Shoc Pad™ in heel
- Midsole: Soft, compression-molded EVA topsoles
and midsoles absorb shock
- Shoc Pad A blended polyurethane/EVA unit
in the heel cup that evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout
the footbed and away from the heel. This energy return actually provides
greater spring with each forefoot push-off.
- Integrated toe-protection
- Outsole: Non-marking Spider Rubber® outsole, A patented process
produces our most versatile rubber compound that successfully blends
high friction and good durability. A non-marking rubber that performs
exceptionally well on wet and dry terrain.
- Weight: 13.7 oz ½ Pair