Outdoor Research Seattle Sombrero Hat
Tested in some of the heartiest downpours the
world has to offer, the "Sea Somb" is a rainy day classic.
The shell offers waterproof protection and the brushed lining manages
perspiration. The shaped brim directs water away from your head when
- Weight: 3.2 oz./91 g (size L)
- Fit: S 6 7/8 / M 7 1/8 / L 7 3/8/ XL 7 5/8
- Fabric: Taslan Gore-Tex® crown, seam taped
Sombrero is waterproof, windproof, and vapor permeable Comfortable, contoured
fit in the windiest weather; little space between head and crown of the hat.
- Foam-stiffened brim
- Brushed tricot interior for comfort and moisture
- Internal Cinch-Band adjustment Easy sizing of the internal headband
to accommodate a Moonlite Pile Liner or to simply tighten the fit to keep
the hat on in the wind.
- Hook/loop tabs on brim and dome allows sides of
brim to be flipped up
- Removable chin cord with cordlockWhen it’s
windy the chin cord keeps the hat from flying overboard. For less intense
situations, it can easily be untied from the loops above the ears.