Oakley Zero EV Path Black Fire Iridium
A new milestone in the heritage of performance, Radar® EV takes breakthroughs of a revolutionary design even further with a taller lens that extends the upper field of view. From the comfort and protection of the O Matter™ frame to the grip of its Unobtanium® components, this premium design builds on the legacy of Radar innovation and style.
- Frame color: Polished Black
- Lens color: Fire Iridium
- Fit: Standard
- Light Transmission 16%
- Light Conditions Bright Light
- Contrast Increased
- Base LensOrange
- Lens Width 138 mm/ Bridge Width 0 mm/ Lens Height 50 mm / Temple Arm Length 128 mm
- Contouring at the bottom makes Radar EV Path a good choice if performance-sized lenses sometimes touch your cheeks. The lens shape also enhances performance by extending the upper field of view.
- Engineered for maximized airflow for optimal ventilation to keep you cool
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place; increasing grip despite perspiration
- Interchangeable Lenses let you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment
- O-Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance