Western Mountaineering AlpinLite 20° Reg.
This bag is wide, warm, and packed with features. With a 3-dimensional
full down collar, a full-length YKK zipper, and 5" of loft, the Alpinlite
has quickly become one of our most popular models. Award winning Ultralight
has been a favorite among lightweight backpackers for more than a decade.
The Alpinlite is just a wide version of that great bag. There are many
20° down mummy bags on the market, but none have the width, warmth,
or loft of this bag. Made in USA
- Weight: Short:1 lb 13 oz / Reg:1 lb 15 oz / Long:2
lb 1 oz
- Comfort Rating: 20 ° F
- Fill: 850+ Fill Goose Down
- Interior Dimensions: Short :63"/56"/39";
- Fits: Short: 5'6" / Regular: 6' / Long: 6'6"
- Loft: 5 inches
- Packed Size: 8 x 13 inches
- Shell material: 0.9 oz. Extreme Light 20 denier, 380
thread count nylon. The lightest weight downproof fabric made.
- AlpinLite is cut to suit large folks
- Locking zippers keep the bag
from opening up in the middle of the night.
- Two-way zipper sliders
for venting and mating of bags. Reversible slider tabs for easy use
inside or outside of bag
- Zipper guards help repel biting zipper coils
- Stiffening tape along zippers to prevent snags.
- Draw cord closure to secure around upper body
- Full Length YKK
- Continuous baffles allow you to adjust the fill to suit your needs
- Stuff sack and storage sack included
- Made in USA