360 Maps Annadel State Park
Annadel is located in Sonoma County, California just east of Santa Rosa and is a very popular park for hikers, mountain bikers, and equestrians. It has over 37 miles of trails, most of which are open to bikers and horses as well as hikers, and encompasses almost 5,000 acres. The elevation varies from 320 feet at the Cobblestone Trailhead to almost 1,887 feet at Bennett Peak (with the highest trail being Ridge at just over 1,400 feet). The 360Maps: Annadel State Park map is 3.4" x 5.5" when folded and 11" x 17" unfolded. The scale is 1:24,000 (the same as USGS 7.5' Topo maps), with 40 foot contours and an index contour every 200 feet.
- Tear-resistant and water-resistant synthetic paper and fold down to a perfect pocket size
- Contour lines will help you determine if that hike or ride looks good or should be saved for a cooler day.
- Shaded relief will allow you to get an immediate feel for the lay of the land.
- Roads outside the park are shown so you can figure out your own best way to get to where you want to be.
- Reference points and a GPS grid
- Scale: 1:12,000 (the same as USGS 7.5' Topo maps)
- Contour Interval: 40 foot contours and an index contour every 200 feet
- Size: 3.4" x 5.5"Folded 11" x 17" unfolded
- Fabric: 100% nylon Summit Cloth
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 30 sun protection
- Modern Classic Fit
- Straight leg
- Regular rise
- Zippered hand pockets
- Cargo pocket Pockets with hook and loop closure