Western Mountaineering MityLite 35° Bag
The MityLite is just the ticket for a lightweight summer get away or
those spontaneous little trips to Europe when you expect to spend your
nights at the local hostels. This sewnthru semi-rectangular bag can be
zipped to our Summer Coupler to sleep two or opened up to act as a lightweight
comforter. At 1 lbs. 10 oz. and with our .9 ounce ripstop shell this bag
folds away into nothing for an easy carry. Made in USA
- Weight: 1 lbs. 10 oz.
- Comfort Rating: 35 ° F
- Fill: 850+ Fill Goose Down
- Interior Dimensions: 62" / 59" /
- Fits:One Size 6'3"
- Loft: 3 inches
- Packed Size: 6 x 10 inches
- Shell material: 0.9 oz. ExtremeLite 20 denier, 380
thread count nylon. The lightest weight downproof fabric made.
- Semi Rectangular shape
- Locking zippers keep the bag from opening up in the middle of
- Two-way zipper sliders for venting and mating of bags.
Reversible slider tabs for easy use inside or outside of bag
guards help repel biting zipper coils
- Stiffening tape along zippers
to prevent snags.
- Stuff sack and storage sack included
- Made in USA